Welcome to Home Run Lettings, a private sector letting agency managed by the Union of UEA Students, based on campus, which is dedicated to helping you find suitable accommodation in Norwich. Home Run has been established for over 15 years, managing an accreditation scheme for landlords who wish to advertise their properties on our website. All landlords who advertise their properties on this website will have provided evidence that they meet our Minimum Standards in relation to Health and Safety.
This year we are delighted to announce an expansion to Home Run. We have launched a new service under the name of Home Let.
We charge to no fees to students, we have the largest listing of student housing in the region and we are recommended by UEA.
Reasons to choose a Home Let property – Look for the properties tagged with
- All properties have been personally inspected by National Landlords Association accredited Union Staff
- No agency fees – free service to students
- All properties have valid Gas Safety and Electrical Reports
- All properties have documented Fire Risk Assessments
- Home Let office is located in Union House
- All paperwork is completed on campus
- Most properties are fully managed by Union House staff throughout the tenancy rather than the landlord
- All maintenance issues can be reported on campus
- Home Let contact numbers are available 24/7 for the duration of your tenancy
Home Let prides itself on its customer service and going that extra mile to help. Landlords use us because they are looking for a professional management and tenant find service and students are very keen to rent from an on-site organisation that they trust and one that will conduct its business in a clear, transparent and efficient manner.